Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome

The Saturday Poets Series welcomes adventurous poets/poetries/poetics and people to a beautiful new branch of The New York Public Library. Our first event is on Saturday, September 12 at 2 PM: a reading with Tao Lin and Justin Marks.

For serenity's sake, all events take place on Saturdays at 2 PM:

September 19: Katie Degentesh and Daniel Magers

September 26: Anthony Hawley, Nate Pritts and Laura Sims

October 3: Shanna Compton, Nada Gordon, and Amy King

Hopefully, dear reader, we will see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy: I hope to make it this Saturday. My book is out, but quietly so, until I have a book party and so on. Here's my publisher's page for the book. http://www.blazevox.org/bk-ss2.htm

    I'm reluctant to post my e-mail here, but my blog is:
    http://my3000lovingarms.blogspot.com/
    and includes poetry, fiction, blah blah. Maybe you can tell me how to contact you AS
    I'd like to be part of your reading series, say, in Oct. or Nov. I'm reading at the Earshot Series in Brooklyn on the 25th of this month. Best...Sarah

    ReplyDelete